Interstate and International Health Certificates

If you are traveling to another country or another state with your pet, you will need a health certificate. Cumberland Animal Hospital is authorized to issue both interstate and international health certificates. These certificates are only valid for a certain amount of time, and different forms are required for different destinations.

We may not have all required forms at our facility, so please check with USDA for an overview of regulations regarding international travel with your pet. State regulations can be found here. If you need a health certificate for your pet's travel, don't delay! Please call us immediately so that we can begin the process. It can take up to 8 months prior to travel abroad.